Road to your City (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ABOUT THIS VERSION
This version is a demo version of the current alpha build. The demo playtime has been increased from 15 to 20 minutes to get a first impression of the game handling and atmosphere. The game itself already has saving/loading implemented but these functionalities are not available in this demo.
The game is now available on Steam!
ABOUT THE GAME
Road to your City is a city building and management game with a heavy emphasis on football. Slipping into the role of mayor, you are tasked with growing your city from a tiny village while simultaneously establishing a successful football club. Meet the wants and needs of your citizens and allow your city to flourish, all the while developing your football club from grassroots to world class powerhouse
Build a city for people to live and work in. Create homes and provide jobs.
- Found a football club, adding and developing talent as it grows.
- Install and maintain training facilities to provide your players with the best development environment possible.
- Enter your club in competition, starting with the district league all the way to the premiere competitions in world football.
- Construct a football stadium and use your inevitable success on the pitch to attract new supporters.
- React to security, satisfaction and population developments by upgrading or expanding your city with the buildings it needs.
- Deal with unpredictable events such as players leaving or hooligans causing trouble in your stadium.
- Further your city’s financial situation by providing services like TV, fan shops, and banks.
- Request and acquire funding to develop both your city and club.
- And much more!
BUG REPORT & FEEDBACK
The best way to report a bug would be joining the Discord server and post a message in the #feedback channel. Another opportunity is to write down in the discussion board. I'll have a look at each input and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
This is also valid for any kind of feedback no matter if it's positive or negative.
You can reach out to me or just join the community to be always up-to-date or influence the development with your input:
The max game resolution is 1920x1080 at the moment since I haven't implemented the scalable UI feature. If you run the game with a higher resolution that 1920x1080 it will not start unfortunately (probably you get the error message "GPU error. Please check your graphic card driver!").
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||26 days ago|
|Made with||Blender, Inkscape, MonoGame, SDL, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, City Builder, Football, indie, Isometric, sim-city|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Discord, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, IndieDB|